As the 2015 proxy season gets underway, are you looking for the latest information on the priorities of major institutional investors? Are you interested in benchmarking your board’s approaches to proxy statement disclosures and other critical shareholder communications?
To help you prepare, we’ve bundled five of our most recent and most relevant publications into the NACD Proxy Season Toolkit, a one-stop shop for public company boards.
- Investor Perspectives: Critical Issues for Board Focus in 2015
- Sample Board Expertise Matrix
- Preparing the CD&A: Priority Considerations for Boards
- Pay for Performance and Supplemental Pay Definitions
- Enhancing the Audit Committee Report: A Call to Action
For more insights on the issues currently facing public company boards and key committees, visit NACD’s Board Leaders’ Briefing Center. And be on the lookout for our exclusive proxy season preview, written by ISS’ Patrick McGurn, in the next issue of NACD Directorship magazine.